Sometimes the BASE team need to make changes to bookings, and they reserve the right to change or amend your booking; but will always call you to arrange this and make sure this still works for you!
All online bookings require a booking fee, this can be 20%, £10 or £50 depending on the treatment selected (don't worry, this comes off the price of your treatment). Any booking fees are non-refundable though, so please make sure you can attend or give us 48 hours notice if you need to move your appointment! You can move your appointment by calling the Salon. If you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours notice you will lose your booking fee.
Once a booking has been made you will receive an email confirmation, please check this email carefully to make sure everything is correct. There will be an option to confirm this booking so we know all is correct and you will be attending.
You will also receive a consultation form at the time of booking please also fill this out for us and send straight back.
48 Hours before your appointment you will receive a text reminder with your appointment details.
If you haven't received an email or text reminder please let us know. Additionally if you change your contact details please let us know as soon as possible so we can update our records.
CANCELLING OR RESCHEDULING MORE THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE APPOINTMENT
We are happy to reschedule your appointment and move deposit to a future booking. If you wish to cancel your despot will be lost.
CANCELLING OR RESCHEDULING WITHN 48 HOURS OF APPOINTMENT
If you need to cancel your appointment within 48 hours of the appointment time the deposit will be lost. If you wish to move your appointment and we have at least 24 hours notice your deposit will be moved to a future booking but this booking cannot be moved again or a new deposit will be needed. If you are canceling or want to move an appointment on the same day of your booking the deposit unfortunately will be lost and will require a new deposit for the next appointment.
If you do not turn up for your appointment your deposit will be lost and will require you to have for 50% of your next booking at the time of booking. Two NO-SHOWS and we will require full payment, and three NO-SHOWS we will no longer book you in at BASE.
We know life happens and we will always do our best to be as accommodating as we can and do our best to complete your full treatment/treatments if there is enough time. However if it isn't possible to complete your full appointment in the allocated time, then your deposit will be lost and require you to book in again with a new deposit.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE
GIFT VOUCHERS T&C
• All vouchers have a 6 month expiration date. We ask all clients to book any appointment at least 4-8 weeks in advance to ensure they can get booked
in at the required time.
• If booking online you can use your voucher code found on the bottom of the voucher as your deposit. Same cancellation policy stands if you need to
cancel the despot will be taken off the voucher.
• Vouchers are for one use only and subject to availability.
• In some situations you must phone or email the merchant in advance of your intention to use or redeem your voucher and quote the unique voucher
number at the time of making the initial booking.
• Voucher is not exchangeable for cash and is non-refundable.
• The voucher's expiry date is shown on the front of the voucher. The voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date.
• Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded.